ESSG offers an Enhanced MEC (minimum essential coverage) plan, which is administrated by Health EZ. There are copays for services like doctor’s visits, X-rays, and generic prescription drugs. Please note that hospitalization is not a covered benefit on this plan.
- This is an ACA (Affordable Care Act)-qualifying plan, meaning it satisfies the employee individual tax mandate for employees who are enrolled.
- Premiums for this plan will be deducted out of your paychecks on a pre-tax basis.
- Deductions will begin one full month prior to the effective date.
- This plan offers telephonic care services, copays and minute clinic services.
- The rates seen are deducted on a weekly basis, and coverage is month-to-month.
- Weekly premiums start at $24/week for employee-only.
- $20 copay for an office visit, $10 copay for generic prescription drugs, $10 CVS Minute Clinic copays, and more!
You have 30 days from the start of your employment to enroll, cancel, or change your benefit elections.