ESSG offers an Enhanced MEC (minimum essential coverage) plan, which is administrated by Health EZ. There are copays for services like doctor’s visits, X-rays, and generic prescription drugs. Please note that hospitalization is not a covered benefit on this plan.
- This is an ACA (Affordable Care Act)-qualifying plan, meaning it satisfies the employee individual tax mandate for employees who are enrolled.
- Premiums for this plan will be deducted out of your paychecks on a pre-tax basis.
- Deductions will begin one full month prior to the effective date.
- This plan offers telephonic care services, copays and minute clinic services.
- The rates seen are deducted on a weekly basis, and coverage is month-to-month.
- Weekly premiums start at $24/week for employee-only.
- $20 copay for an office visit, $10 copay for generic prescription drugs, $10 CVS Minute Clinic copays, and more!
You have 30 days from the start of your employment to enroll, cancel, or change your benefit elections.
Enroll NOW! Follow this link to complete an enrollment form. ESSG will process the form the week that it is received. The form contains plan summaries, FAQs, and information to help you understand the timeline.
If you are interested in changing (or cancelling) an existing policy, click on the appropriate link below: